Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a Combination!


Red hair, curls AND dimples...it doesn't get any better than this! This is Carter, and I must admit I was a little worried about how this session would go since the first time I met him he didn't seem to be too comfortable with me. But oh, the power of M&M's! At the end of our first visit, I gave him some M&M's to tell him thank you for coming to my house...his mother told me he talked about it for days! And when he showed up to our portrait session he was ready to put on a show! I have a ton of great portraits to show his parents but these two just really caught my eye! The first one is captivating with his eyes... it just looks like you could peer into his little heart. And his precious red hair against that green grass just pops with color. I could hang this portrait in MY house! What a cutie! The other portrait shows off that dimple and those curls! The rim lighting on his little face just outlines the joy that is so evident from his enormous smile! What a joy this little boy was to take portraits of!

3 comments:

  1. Love the hair against the green grass. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's our love...Beautiful pictures cannot wait to see them all. grandaddy and gran gran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Tracy! What a great subject you had too!

    ReplyDelete