Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm No Dumbie Cause I Got Smarties!

This is Isabel and her sister Chaney- two beautiful little girls that I have so loved to watch grow up!  I particularly love to take these girls portraits because their dad is a dentist, and I love to watch his face as I pump straight up sugar in the form of Smarties in his babies' mouths throughout a sitting!  I feel certain he brings a tooth brush and floss to clean after every session.  But I know these girls' currency- CANDY!  And as a current sugar addict myself, I love watching these children endulge in what I feel certain is a most forbidden delicacy in their home...totally non-nutritional, cavity provoking, smile- ensuring C.A.N.D.Y!  What great smiles we got at this sitting and what precious portraits they'll enjoy...totally worth the cavities, don't you think?!  Of course, at Chaney's age sometimes it can get frustrating when the flow of Smarties is not as rapid as she would prefer.  One of the key taglines for my business is 'True Emotion.'  And anyone who has a three year old knows the true emotion shown below.  I laughed as soon as I saw this portrait because it reminded me of portrait I took of her two years ago...notice her bow on the ground by her feet...that is after she grabbed it out of her hair and threw it down in frustration!  This girl's got attitude and I LOVE it!   


No comments:

Post a Comment