Monday, April 13, 2009

Meet Cannon



So, if you ask me of one time in a baby's life you HAVE to get their portrait made, I will say once they start sitting up but before they are crawling! What a precious time because they are so amused with anyone who is willing to entertain them! Cannon was a perfect example of this! I have 100 other jolly portraits we took this day I could have posted...he was so happy! And when you see a baby smile with such simple, pure joy, you can't help but smile and giggle back! What a great lesson in life to remember!!! Anthony J. D'Angelo once wrote "Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody's heart." Cannon definitely unlocked my heart this day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! I have a link to share with you - I'll look for it and e-mail it later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful! I cant wait to see the rest of them! Thanks for capturing that sweet smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I am also a black whole of chaos, and yes, the blog makes it worse. But oh how I love my blog. I would still like to post some of the pics you took on my blog, but am not sure how.

    ReplyDelete