Monday, May 4, 2009

Two Miracles


This is Amanda & Savannah- are they cute as buttons, or what?! Twin three-year olds, so this could have been a difficult session but they were perfect!  They are from Montgomery so I haven't seen them since they were newborns- I couldn't believe how different they looked...and yet both so precious!  These twins are particularly special to me because I prayed for them for many years as their parents longed to have a baby...and at last, twin miracles!  What I found most interesting was how much Amanda looks like her mom and how much Savannah looks like her Dad...together they are the perfect mix of their parents.  We took lots of portraits at this session and initially didn't plan to take any casual ones, but decided at the beginning to just snap a few in what they normally wear.  Oh, I love these portraits...totally natural smiles and the one of the two of them shows just how close they seem to be!  Never once did I hear these girls disagree (a stark contrast to the sibling rivalry I experience with my children constantly!).  Whether this is the case or not in their normal setting, I don't know, but on this day they were perfect.  Reminded me that sometimes we pray and don't get the answer we hoped for, but this time we prayed and got twice the blessing!      

No comments:

Post a Comment